2015-2016 - Program of Studies for Secondary Level
This Program of Studies has been prepared to acquaint students and parents with the varied offerings of our schools in grades 7 through 12. During these years, students will have the opportunity to plan individual programs of study with the help of parents, teachers, and guidance counselors, giving careful thought to the preparation necessary to accomplish their educational, personal, and vocational goals.
Dr. Janet M. Robinson
Superintendent of Schools
Click on the Program of Studies link below to see the entire booklet or click on an individual section.
- Program of Studies 2015 - 2016 Course Description Booklet
- Art - Pages 27 - 30
- Career & Technology Education
Business Education - Pages 30-33
Family & Consumer Sciences - Pages 33-35
Health & Medical Careers Pathway - Pages 47-48
Technology Education - Pages 36-41
- English / Language Arts - Pages 41-45
- Health Education - Pages 45-47
- Mathematics - Pages 48-51
- Music - Pages 51-54
- Physical Education - 55
- Science - Pages 56-60
- Social Studies - Pages 60-63
- Special Education - Page 63-64
- World Language / ESOL - Pages 64-68
These documents are viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your computer does not have Acrobat Reader, you can click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download it for free from Adobe.