2017-2018 Program of Studies for Secondary Education
This Program of Studies has been prepared to acquaint students and parents with the varied offerings of our schools in grades 7 through 12. During these years, students will have the opportunity to plan individual programs of study with the help of parents, teachers, and guidance counselors, giving careful thought to the preparation necessary to accomplish their educational, personal, and vocational goals.
Dr. Janet M. Robinson
Superintendent of Schools
Click on the Program of Studies link below to see the entire booklet or click on an individual section.
- Program of Studies 2017 - 2018 Course Description Booklet
- Art - Pages 26-29
- Career & Technology Education
Business Education - Pages 29-31
Family & Consumer Sciences - Pages 31-33
Technology Education - Pages 34-38
- Middle School Instructional Technology - Page 39
- English / Language Arts - Pages 39-44
- Health Education - Pages 44-45
- Medical Careers Pathway - Pages 45-46
- Mathematics - Pages 47-50
- Music - Pages 50-53
- Physical Education - Pages 53-54
- Science - Pages 55-59
- Social Studies - Pages 59-63
- Special Education - Page 63-64
- World Language / ESOL - Pages 65-69
These documents are viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If your computer does not have Acrobat Reader, you can click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download it for free from Adobe.