Dear Johnson House Families,
- Thank you to everyone that was able to donate a food item for our Thanksgiving Food Drive! We were able to provide Sterling House with boxes of food for their shelves! Your generosity is truly appreciated!
- IMPORTANT—We cannot accept phone call changes in dismissal or accept last minute dismissal changes. All changes in dismissal must be in writing. A Change in Dismissal form is attached for your convenience. Thank you for your support in this matter.change in dismissal note.docx
- Please join us at the annual Tree Lighting ceremony at Town Hall on Monday, November 27th at 5:30 pm. Our 5th and 6th grade chorus will be performing. We hope to see you there.
- Congratulations to the following students whose names were recently added to our Character Quilt…Xiomara Esquivel, Aliina Ziman, Mason Ruiz, Jaylen Brown, Parker Smith, Arabella Holton, Madelyn Worobec, Ivy Yan, Jake DeVitto, Max Owen, Ethan Scavacini, Sophia Viera, Nicholas Peglow, Gia Bendolph, Nathaniel Habtemarian, Kingston Snape, Jakob Gagne, Kyla Nieves, Paul Litchfield, Kaitlyn Carbone, Isabella Kruzshak, Liz Hart, Adeline Horne and Mikey Posser.
- Tomorrow is an early dismissal—12:30 pm.
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy this special time with family and friends. We are so thankful for our students and families!
Mrs. DiDomenico and Mrs. McNeil
November 22-Early Dismissal—12:30 pm
November 23/24—NO SCHOOL—Happy Thanksgiving to all!
November 27—Tree Lighting—Town Hall—5:30
November 28—Early Dismissal—12:30—Conferences
November 30---Early Dismissal—12:30--Conferences