The Total Physical Education Experience
A physically educated person is someone who:
- Achieves a level of proficiency/competency in a variety of motor skill activities.
- Understands and applies principles of human movement to the learning and development of new motor skills.
- Utilizes fitness concepts to achieve and maintain a health enhancing level of physical fitness.
- Demonstrates responsible personal behavior and work cooperatively with others of diverse backgrounds in a physically active setting.
- Identify, understand, and values how physical activity provides personal enjoyment, challenge, and self-expression.
- Our curriculum strives to achieve these goals by incorporating a multifacetedapproach to learning.
- Physical Training and Conditioning
- Cooperative Games
- Problem Solving Initiatives
- Recreational Games
After-School Activities (SEE INTRAMURAL SECTION on website)
- Country Running
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Ski & Snowboard Trips
- Adventure Challenge/High Ropes Course
- Health EducationTrack and Field
- Personal Health
- Benefits of ExerciseCross