Online Athlete Registration
Bunnell Athletics 2020-21 Online Registration Instructions
Online Sports Registration
Registration for Bunnell Sports is available via the E-Collect feature within the PowerSchool Portal. Parents must first create their Parent Portal account and link a student to their profile before beginning the registration process. Instructions on how to access the E-Collect portion of PowerSchool portal are included in the following the instructions below.
*PLEASE NOTE: A PARENT ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED ON A DESKTOP/LAPTOP AND LINKED TO A STUDENT ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REGISTER VIA E-COLLECT ON POWERSCHOOL. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION ON A CELL PHONE.
2. Sign in using your username and password.
3. Select the child for which you are completing the athletic registration for at the top left of the screen.
4. Click on Forms on the left.
5. Under the section for “Stratford Athletics”, you will find 3 registration forms that you and your child will need to complete. Students will follow steps 1-5 as well, in order to complete their portion of the athletic registration process.
6. After you are done with a form, be sure to click SUBMIT at the bottom right of the form. This will bring you to the next form that needs to be completed.
7. Your registration will be pending until it is reviewed and accepted by the Athletic Director. If there is an issue with your application, the AD will contact you directly.
NOTE: To receive email notifications when forms requiring approval by school administration are accepted, please do the following:
1. While logged into the Parent Portal, click E-collect Forms on the left of the screen.
2. Then click on E-collect Preferences on the top right of the screen.
3. From there, select Yes for Enable Parent Notifications and fill in your email below.
4. Click save. Athletic Registration To complete the Athletic Registration, you will need to register for a PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school in order to create a Single Sign On account for PowerSchool.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRYOUTS
1. All athletes must be registered via PowerSchool E-Collect and have a valid physical on file THAT DOES NOT EXPIRE DURING THE SEASON in order to participate in tryouts.
2. NEW: A Covid Consent form must be completed in order to participate in tryouts. Please make sure to fill out the SPORT SPECIFIC form for your child's tryout. All sports participating this winter have a unique form that is attached to this email that must be turned in to the first day of tryouts attended.
3. NEW: If a student athlete has tested positive for Covid, a Covid Return to Play form (attached to this email) must be completed by a primary health care physician and submitted to both the Athletic Director as well as school nurse.
4. All athletes MUST wear a mask and bring a refillable water bottle to try out / practice.
5. All athletes MUST be promptly picked up at the conclusion of tryouts. Athletes will not be permitted to wait inside the school for rides that are late.
Please contact the Bunnell Main Office if you have questions or issue logging into PowerSchool.