Student Transcript Policy
- 1.Student transcripts cost $3.00 and are payable by cash, money orders or checks (made payable to Bunnell High School)
- 2.Official Transcripts will contain the Frank Scott Bunnell High School raised seal and are signed, in ink, by the principal of the high school.
- 3.Unofficial Transcripts do not bear the Frank Scott Bunnell High School seal and are not signed. These will bear an unofficial copy stamp.
- 4.A student/former student’s transcript will only be released if:
- The request is made in writing (no telephone or emails are accepted).
- The request is accompanied by a completed, signed Transcript Request Form (pdf).
- The request is made by the student/former student. Requests from a third party (i.e. Employer/University) will be processed only if written permission from the student/former student has been received.
- A parent/legal guardian may request a transcript for his/her child.
- 5. Please allow 24-48 hours after receipt of your transcript request for processing.
- 6.Transcripts are typically mailed directly from Bunnell. If you need to meet a deadline, please stop by the main office between the hours of 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM, to pick up a copy in a sealed envelope.
Mrs. Laura O'Malley at 203-385-4250
You may fax your request to 203-381-2014 or mail your request to:
Frank Scott Bunnell High School
1 Bulldog Boulevard
Stratford, CT 06614