Student Transcript Policy
- 1.Student transcripts cost $3.00 and are payable by cash, money orders or checks (made payable to Bunnell High School).
- 2.Official Transcripts will contain the Frank Scott Bunnell High School raised seal and are signed, in ink, by the principal of the high school.
- 3.Unofficial Transcripts do not bear the Frank Scott Bunnell High School seal and are not signed. These will bear an unofficial copy stamp.
- 4.A student/former student’s transcript will be released if:
- The request is made in writing (no telephone or emails are accepted).
- The request is accompanied by a completed, signed Transcript Request Form (pdf).
- The request is made by the student/former student. Requests from a third party (i.e. Employer/University) will be processed only if written permission from the student/former student has been received.
- A parent/legal guardian may request a transcript for his/her child.
- 5.When requesting a high school transcript, please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- 6.Transcripts are typically mailed directly from Bunnell. If you need to meet a deadline, please stop by the main office between the hours of 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM, to pick up a copy in a sealed envelope.
Email: Ofirstname.lastname@example.org (Laura O'Malley)
Mail Request to: Bunnell High School
1 Bulldog Blvd
Stratford, CT 06614