Change Of Address
The forms on our website are in PDF format. If your computer does not have the free software that allows you to open and view the files, click here to download the free Adobe Reader software.
Change of Address
If you have recently relocated to another address in Stratford, please be mindful of the school system and complete the Change of Address form.
The form can be found by logging into your Parent Portal account, clicking on Forms and then the Change of Address link.
Once you've completed the form and uploaded all required documentation, your child’s school will review the information and make any necessary changes.
Please keep in mind the Required Documents:
For Homeowner, Renter or Lessee:
- Mortgage Statement, Deed, or current Real Estate Bill (if you are a homeowner) OR
- Copy of the Lease (if you are renting) AND
- Two (2) current Utility Bills (ie. Gas, Electric, Oil, Water, Cable)
For Families sharing residence with Stratford Family:
- Completed and Notarized Residency Affidavits (Parts 1 and 2) AND
- Mortgage or Lease in homeowners name
- Two (2) current utility bills in the homeowners name (ie. Gas, Electric, Oil, Water, Cable) AND
- One (1) of the Proof of Residency Documents provided by the Parents/Guardians.
o Current Proof of Government benefits (Disability, Medicare, Supplemental Assistance Nutrition Program (SNAP), or other government correspondence showing address
o Current CT Driver's License, automobile registration, automobile insurance (If license has a different address or change or address sticker, another form of proof of residency must be provided.
Click here if you prefer a paper copy of the Change of Address Form