Header Top

District Badge

Stratford Public Schools

Google Translate

Select Language

Site Info Container

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Change Of Address/Waiver Request

The forms on our website are in PDF format. If your computer does not have the free software that allows you to open and view the files, click here to download the free Adobe Reader software.

Change of Address
If you have recently relocated to another address in Stratford, please be mindful of the school system and complete the necessary Change of Address paperwork.

Once you've completed the necessary paperwork, we ask that you return it to your school along with a copy of your new lease (if you are renting), or a copy of your mortgage statement (if you've purchased a new home).

In addition, please submit your two most recent utility bills (from your new address) to your child's school.

Boundary Waiver Request
If your move has taken you outside of your school's districted area, a waiver request is required to keep your child in their familiar school.

Ask the school's Main Office Secretary about the process, or if you need assistance with your address change. They will be happy to assist you.

When schools are not in session, this can be done through the Registration Office.
719 Birdseye Street
Stratford, CT 06615