Stratford Public Schools
719 Birdseye Street (at rear of building)
Stratford CT 06615
Contact: Lisa Holt, Registrar
Note to Families: At present, we are not allowing for any "in person" visits due to restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in following our Safety Protocols and Procedures.
At Stratford Public Schools we are dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our students and their families. We want your experience transitioning into our school system to be the most it can be from the day you arrive to register your child right up to the day they are participating in the Graduation Walk and receive their diploma.
Our dedicated staff is experienced and is sensitive to your needs. Stratford has a lot to offer families. We are made up of thirteen (13) schools that work together in a uniform consistent manner to help each and every student achieve the academic success they deserve and require to carry them through life. We are happy to offer an online registration system developed to help make the process flow as smoothly as possible for our new families.
If YOU HAVE CHILD WHO WILL TURN FIVE (5) YEARS OF AGE ON OR BEFORE jANUARY 1, 2022, PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE KINDERGARTEN PRE-REGISTRATION. THE LINK IS:
To complete a current and regular registration, PLEASE Read Carefully the STEPS LISTED below:
If you have just recently moved to Connecticut, please follow the Travel protocol put in place by the State of Connecticut.
Step 1: Submit the initial Pre-Registration Form when you click the link at the bottom of this page:
Once your information has been reviewed by the Stratford Public School Registration Department, for initial accuracy, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the rest of the registration process. So, remember to check your email - you're not complete until you've followed all the steps.
Step 2: You will need the following documents to complete your registration:
- A copy of Parent / Guardian Identification Document
- Driver's License
- Current Passport
- *Student Birth Certificate or Current Passport
- *Immunization / Health Record
- *Release for, or Student Academic Records including IEP (if applicable)
- *Proof of Residency
- Rental Agreement or Lease
- Mortgage Statement
- 2 Current Utility Bills
- * = Required Documents
Step 3: Complete all online parent/guardian and student information forms:
Click here (For instructions for registering)
When you get to the step for submitting your supporting documents:
- Enter information following the prompts. Important: At the end of each entry, make sure you press the "Submit" button.
- To identify the school based on residential address, please click here to view the Street Directory. Note: Please be aware as schools reach capacity or over, your child(ren) may be assigned to a different school (determined by Central Administration).
- Please be sure to include all of your contact information (Parent and Emergency) as requested. (i.e. phone numbers, email address, etc.)
- Please make sure you've uploaded *all required documents. This has a great impact on expediting your registration. If all documents have been submitted, you will hear from the school when your child is ready to begin.
The entire process should take approximately 20-25 minutes to complete. If for some reason you need to stop before you complete the forms, your information will be automatically saved, and you can return later to finish.
If you have problems uploading your documents; or, have questions and/or need assistance, please give our registration department a call at 203-381-6924.
Step 4: Wait to hear from your school - If you have uploaded all of your required documents referenced in Step 1, the next step is to wait for your school placement and word as to when your child(ren) can begin school.
Now that you've read about the process and are ready to begin, click on the link below to visit our online Registration:
DON'T FORGET TO UPLOAD ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS!