Meet Our Team
|Teacher Name||Courses Taught||Website|
|Mrs. Cristina Herefordemail@example.com||Math|
|Mr. Dave Gorskifirstname.lastname@example.org||Science|
|Mrs. Susan Sayloremail@example.com||Language Arts|
|Mr. Kevin Schockfirstname.lastname@example.org||Social Studies|
|Mrs. Alyce Borgersenemail@example.com||Resource|
|Miss. Jen D'Andreafirstname.lastname@example.org||Guidance|
To prepare for a test properly you should do some of these things:
- Create flash cards.
- Study with a parent.
- Study, then have someone quiz you.
- Make an after school study group with a few friends.
- Make up a study guide, then follow it.
- Make up a study game, include points to win a prize.
- Write up a fake quiz then exchange it with a friend.
- Have a adult write up a quiz, then give it to you.
- Study with a sister or brother.
- Study ahead of time, not right before the quiz
If you get nervous before a quiz you should try these different methods:
- Take three deep breaths.
- Relax and clam down.
- Say to yourself "I studied so there is nothing to worry about".
- If you didn't study there is always next time and try your best.
- Go over the study guide.
Here are some test tips:
- Never cheat
- Try your best.
- If you don't know the answer skip it and go back to it.
- Take an educated guess on a question you don't know.
- Study well
By Katie T.
Typed by Kayla C.