Soccer Study Guide
1.What part of the foot do you use for accurate passes?
2.After a goal is scored how does the game restart?
3. When the ball goes out of bounds on the sideline how does the ball get back into play?
4. If the offense kicks the ball over the goal line how does the ball get back into play?
5. If the defense kicks the ball over the goal line how does the ball get back into play?
6. When taking a shot on goal what part of your foot should you use?
laces/the top flat part of your foot
7. What is the name of the pass that is performed without trapping the ball?
one touch pass
8. How many players is a team allowed to have on the field at once?
9. Where is a goal kick taken?
10. What is the call if an offensive player who is standing beyond the other teams’ last defender receives a pass?