February 2, 2018
Dear Johnson House Families,
- A note from the PTSA…This is just a friendly reminder that Sweetheart Bingo is next Friday night, February 9th, from 7-9pm at Johnson House. Please RSVP as soon as possible! All participants will receive one free game card. Anyone who brings a non-perishable food item to donate to Sterling House Food Pantry will receive 1 free additional game card or you can purchase them for $1/card. We're also still looking for volunteers who are willing to donate a nut-free baked good for the Bake Sale. Please let us know if you're able to bring something and please don't forget your pennies for markers!! Thank you all so much and hope to see everyone there.sweetheart bingo.pdf
- Our 5th grade will be raffling off 6 themed baskets at Sweetheart Bingo! Tickets will be available for purchase for $1 each, 7 for $5 or 20 for $10. Please see attachment for more details and to donate items for the baskets.5th grade donations.docx
- SAVE THE DATE—Stratford Academy Jog-a thon will be held on April 6th (rain date April 27). Much more information to come!
- Thank you to all the students who took part in our Fun Friday dress down today and wore their RED to support the American Heart Association today.
- The Johnson House Kindness Challenge has begun! Children are encouraged to participate in acts of kindness during the month of February! No act of kindness is ever too small!
- The February lunch calendar is missing a menu item for February 12th. Hot Lunch will be French toast sticks, sausage, oval hash browns and chilled cinnamon apple sauce on this day.
Thank you and have a great weekend!
Mrs. DiDomenico and Mrs. McNeil
Feb. 7—PTSA Meeting—7:00—JH Library
Feb. 8—Early Dismissal—12:30—Parent/Teacher Conferences
Feb. 9—Sweetheart Bingo—7:00-9:00 p.m.
Feb. 15—Early Dismissal—12:30—Teacher PLC
Feb. 16 through Feb. 19—NO SCHOOL—Presidents’ Day Long Weekend