4th Grade Suggested Supply List
Welcome to Fourth Grade!
We are so excited about the upcoming year and can’t wait to meet you.
We will provide the following supplies to all students throughout the school year:
- Take Home Folder
- Homework Journal
- Math Practice Rulers
- Paper for writing, graph paper for math, various white and color papers for classroom projects
In addition to the items that will be supplied by Stratford Academy Johnson House, here is a suggested list of additional supplies:
- Standard pencils, preferably #2 (not mechanical)
- An eraser
- A pair of school scissors
- Two red pens
- Large glue stick
- Crayons/markers/colored pencils
- Pencil case to store all materials
- Four different color/design two-pocket folders
- One 1” three ring binder (SOFT cover only) ** Please do not bring a binder larger than 1”, as they will not fit in desks**
- Pack of wide ruled loose leaf paper (for binder)
- 1 three hole punched pocket folder (for binder)
- 5 divider sheets with tabs(for binder)
Also, if you could bring in a box of tissues to share with the class, it would be appreciated.
Your child should bring a healthy snack each day. Water bottles are also strongly encouraged to cut back on trips to the water fountain.
Students may bring a lunch from home or get lunch from the cafeteria. Johnson House is a NUT FREE school. Please read labels carefully.
Please be mindful of the backpack that you buy for your child. Once lockers are assigned backpacks will be stored in them. If the backpack is too wide or has wheels, it will not fit in the locker.
Please be sure each item is labeled with your child's name or initials. It would be helpful for your child to have these supplies by the end of the first week of school. Please remember that these items are suggestions and are optional. Thanks for your cooperation!
Enjoy your summer. We look forward to hearing about the good books you read!
The Fourth Grade Team
Mrs. Gaul, Mrs. Lockhart, Mrs. Salmini and Mrs. Trigonis