COURSES FOR GED, CDP AND ESL WILL CONTINUE IN THE FALL OF 2020
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
FREE ESL, GED English & Math, American Citizenship, and Credit Diploma online being offered.
Please follow our COVID-19 procedure below to register for classes this Fall!
August 31 - September 2 (By Appointment ONLY)
Classes Begin September 8, 2020
PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR OUR NEW REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Registration for the fall semester of 2020 for Credit Diploma, GED, English Language Learner, and United States Citizenship classes will NOT BE IN PERSON.
- F orms are available here through our website or at the Stratford and Trumbull Board of Education and at Stratford and Trumbull Schools.
- Completed registration forms must be mailed, faxed (203-386-3163), OR dropped off (DO NOT EMAIL) to the Stratford Continuing Education office at:
Stratford/Trumbull Continuing Education 150 Lincoln Street, Stratford, CT 06614 (Entrance is in the back of the building) or dropped off at the Stratford or Trumbull Board of Education offices.
*All potential students will be scheduled for a personal intake appointment once registered. Please email Stratford Continuing Education at email@example.com or call the office at 203 385-4270 to schedule your appointment prior to the beginning date of your class. Remember to wear your mask please!
DOWNLOAD FORMS & HANDBOOKS HERE:
* Each registrant must provide proof of age (birth certificate, passport, CT ID), and two proofs of Stratford or Trumbull residency (mail with a name and address), or a notarized Declaration of Legal Residency Form. These documents should be brought in on scheduled appointment.
* GED registrants 17 and 18 years of age must also provide proof of official withdrawal from their previous high school.
* Credit Diploma registrants (Evening High School) must provide an official transcript either faxed: 203-336-3163 or mailed with school seal and proof of an Official Withdrawal form obtained from previous high school in order to register.
The Stratford/Trumbull Continuing Education Program is in compliance with Connecticut Statues Sec. 10-73a and does not charge fees for registration, textbooks or materials used in the mandated program areas.
*Participants MUST have access to a computer & Internet for Online participation as necessary.
For Enrichment courses please click here.