REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
FREE ESL, GED English & Math, American Citizenship, and Credit Diploma online being offered.
Now offering In Person OR Online courses for preferred choosing!
SIGN UP TODAY!
PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR OUR NEW REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Registration for the fall semester of 2020 for Credit Diploma, GED, English Language Learner, and United States Citizenship classes will NOT BE IN PERSON.
- F orms are available here through our website or at our site to be picked up.
- Completed registration forms must be brought in at time of registration at:
Stratford/Trumbull Continuing Education 150 Lincoln Street, Stratford, CT 06614 (Entrance is in the back of the building)
*All potential students will be scheduled for a personal intake appointment once registered. Please email Stratford Continuing Education at email@example.com or call the office at 203 385-4270 to schedule your appointment prior to the beginning date of your class. Remember to wear your mask please!
DOWNLOAD FORMS & HANDBOOK HERE:
For High School Diploma Registration Click Here → CDP Forms
For GED, English as a Second Language & American Citizenship Registration
Click Here → GED/ESL Forms
Students Handbook is for ALL Students Please Review & Sign → Handbook
Can't download or print? Call our office to pick up these forms!
* Each registrant must provide proof of age (birth certificate, passport, CT ID), and two proofs of Stratford or Trumbull residency (mail with a name and address), or a notarized Declaration of Legal Residency Form. These documents should be brought in on scheduled appointment.
* GED registrants 17 and 18 years of age must also provide proof of official withdrawal from their previous high school.
* Credit Diploma registrants (Evening High School) must provide an official transcript either faxed: 203-386-3163 or mailed with school seal and proof of an Official Withdrawal form obtained from previous high school in order to register.
The Stratford/Trumbull Continuing Education Program is in compliance with Connecticut Statues Sec. 10-73a and does not charge fees for registration, textbooks or materials used in the mandated program areas.
*Participants MUST have access to a computer & Internet for Online participation as necessary.
For Enrichment courses please click here.