Spring 2021 Semester ends April 28th
FREE ESL, GED English & Math, American Citizenship, and Credit Diploma being offered.
Now offering In Person OR Online courses for preferred choosing!
PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR OUR NEW REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Registration for the Spring 2021 semester for Credit Diploma, GED, English Language Learner, and United States Citizenship classes will NOT BE IN PERSON.
- Registration is to be completed online through this website, forms are also available at our location.
*All potential students will be scheduled for a personal intake appointment once registered. Please email Stratford Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 203 385-4270 to schedule your appointment prior to the beginning date of your class. Remember to wear your mask please!
Stratford/Trumbull Continuing Education
150 Lincoln Street Stratford, CT 06614 (Entrance is in the back of the building)
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND HANDBOOK:
To register for our programs click here: https://fs20.formsite.com/6q8ipm/mz9g3fo0am/index.html
Students Handbook is for ALL Students Please Review: Handbook
Para formularios en español haga clic aquí https://fs20.formsite.com/6q8ipm/nf24kworc4/index.html
El manual del estudiante es para TODOS los estudiantes. Por favor, revise: Handbook
* Each registrant must provide proof of age (birth certificate, passport, CT ID), and two proofs of Stratford or Trumbull residency (mail with a name and address), or a notarized Declaration of Legal Residency Form. These documents should be brought in on scheduled appointment.
* GED registrants 17 and 18 years of age must also provide proof of official withdrawal from their previous high school.
* Credit Diploma registrants (Evening High School) must provide an official transcript either faxed: 203-386-3163 or mailed with school seal and proof of an Official Withdrawal form obtained from previous high school in order to register.
The Stratford/Trumbull Continuing Education Program is in compliance with Connecticut Statues Sec. 10-73a and does not charge fees for registration, textbooks or materials used in the mandated program areas.
*Participants MUST have access to a computer & Internet for Online participation as necessary.
For Enrichment courses please click here.