Students should demonstrate the ability to:
- Perform alone and with others a varied repertoire of music.
- Communicate through musical expression and through technology.
- Display proper self-discipline in various music settings.
- Read and notate music, and utilize music concepts.
- Use acquired knowledge to listen, analyze, and describe music.
- Evaluate music and music performances.
- Make connections between music, other disciplines and daily life.
- Apply music skills and knowledge in relation to history and culture.