Visual Art Standards
- Select and apply media and technology, techniques and procedures.
- Apply the elements and organizational principles of art.
- Consider, select, and apply a range of subject matter in the process of creating art.
- Discuss and apply aesthetic principles and historical and cultural movements in the visual arts.
- Describe, analyze, interpret and evaluate art work.
- Make connections between the visual arts, other disciplines, and daily life.
- Display appropriate discipline and interpersonal skills when working in an art environment.
- Communicate through the visual arts.