Online Athletic Registration
Stratford High Athletics 2019-20 Online Registration Instructions
Spring Sports Registration
Registration for Spring Sports will now be done via the E-Collect feature within the PowerSchool Portal. This process should be far easier than FamilyID as all student and parent information is already entered into the account, as well as making the registration process much more secure. Instructions on how to access the E-Collect portion of PowerSchool portal are included in the following the instructions below.
*PLEASE NOTE: A PARENT ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED ON A DESKTOP/LAPTOP AND LINKED TO A STUDENT ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REGISTER VIA E-COLLECT ON POWERSCHOOL.
2. Sign in using your username and password.
3. Select the child for which you are completing the athletic registration for at the top left of the screen.
4. Click on E-Collect Forms on the left.
5. Under the section for “Stratford Athletics”, you will find 3 registration forms that you and your child will need to complete. Students will follow steps 1-5 as well, in order to complete their portion of the athletic registration process.
6. After you are done with a form, be sure to click SUBMIT at the bottom right of the form. This will bring you to the next form that needs to be completed.
7. Your registration will be pending until it is reviewed and accepted by the Athletic Director. If there is an issue with your application, the AD will contact you directly.
NOTE: To receive email notifications when forms requiring approval by school administration are accepted, please do the following:
1. While logged into the Parent Portal, click E-collect Forms on the left of the screen.
2. Then click on E-collect Preferences on the top right of the screen.
3. From there, select Yes for Enable Parent Notifications and fill in your email below.
4. Click save. Athletic Registration To complete the Athletic Registration, you will need to register for a PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school in order to create a Single Sign On account for PowerSchool.
Please contact Rylan Demers in IT at email@example.com if you have questions or issue logging into PowerSchool