Friday, June 1, 2018
Anthony’s Ocean View
450 Lighthouse Road
New Haven, CT
7:00 pm -11:00 pm
Ticket sales begin TBA through TBA in the Attendance Office after school. (Early ticket purchase is being offered from TBA -TBA). The cost is $TBA for seniors and $TBA for a guest. All office and library obligations must be paid before a ticket can be purchased. Permission slips are available from Mrs. Sherrick in the Gym , the Main Office. and below. There will be no extensions to the date of sales.
Please read carefully:
- No one will be admitted into the prom after 7:30 pm
- Your guest must arrive with you at the prom. You will not be admitted into the prom until your guest arrives.
- The traffic on I-95 is very heavy on a Friday night. Please allow 1 hour travel time from Stratford.
- The telephone number for Anthony's is above in case there are any issues with your arrival.
- Pictures will be taken outside on the enclosed patio (weather permitting) until it gets dark.
- After dark, the photographer will move inside and continue taking pictures.
- After dark, you will not be permitted out on the patio.
- Dinner will be served at 7:30. The buffet table will remain up until 10:00.Please feel free to eat at your leisure. You will have unlimited pitchers of soda.
- Once you arrive at the prom you will not be permitted to leave the building. Once you leave, you will not be re-admitted.
- Please remember to bring from your car everything you will need that night-camera, flowers, shawl/jacket, etc.
- As per Board of Education policy---This is a SMOKE-FREE event (even for guests). You may not smoke inside or outside the event. Bathrooms will be monitored closely
- Will be held at The Sports Center of CT, 784 River Road, Shelton, CT from 11:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m. It is FREE for ALL seniors and $20 for any guest who attended the prom.
- If you do not attend the prom, you are invited to attend the post prom but you may NOT bring a guest.
- You must arrive at the post prom by 12:30 A.M. No one will be admitted after that.
- Everyone will receive a wristband when you check in at The Rinks (second floor). Seniors will receive a lanyard with your picture and raffle ticket on it when you check in. You MUSTbe present to be eligible for the raffle prizes.
- Once you leave the post prom, wristbands will be removed and you will not be allowed back in.
- BACKPACKS AND DUFFLEBAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please be advised that the Board of Education has adopted a breathalyzer policy. To review it, please log onto: http://www.stratfordk12.org/board-of-education/boe...
All seniors will be dismissed at 11:04 a.m. the day of the senior prom.
- Underclassmen attending any formal dance must bring a note from home for an
early dismissal no later than TBA (2 days before the event).
- These students will be dismissed at 12:28.
- There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
Just a reminder that all outstanding obligations must be settled before purchasing prom tickets for both you and your date.
This includes underclassmen that will be attending the prom.
May 24, 2018
Holiday Hill, Cheshire, CT
- Tickets will go on sale during the month of May. If you did not pay the senior fee, the cost is $TBA. Payment can be made until TBA.
- All outstanding obligations must be settled prior to purchasing tickets.
- Mrs. Sherrick will notify all seniors of the cost if they did not pay the Senior fee.
- If they paid the fee they will be receiving a permission slip in homeroom when tickets go on sale.
- Parent or guardian please sign the form and return it.
- Seniors will not be allowed on the bus without a permission slip.
- Departing school at 9:00 AM. Returning at 5:00 PM. (If returning after 2:30, parents are responsible for transportation home from school).
Every Senior who is going MUST ride the bus
The price includes all food, all activities and a DJ
- There is a heated pool.
- There is changing facilities available.
- A fishing pond is on the property
Other activities include:
- basketball (6 courts)
- volleyball (4 courts)
- horseshoes (14 pits)
- shuffleboard (2 courts)
- bacci ball (6 courts)
Graduation date for the Class of 2018 - TBA at 6:00 PM
Location: Penders Field
- If inclement weather is projected, ceremony will be held at Stratford High Gymnasium
- The ceremony will be at 6:00 p.m.
- Please listen to WICC (600 - AM) on the radio or check the SHS website.
- Graduates should arrive by 5:15 and the gates will open for spectators at 5:30.