· To bring into closer relation, the home and the school; that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
· To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
· To raise the standard of home life.
· To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
· To develop, between educators and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth, the highest advantage in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.