Special Education Testing Info.

Standardized Testing Information

for Students With Disabilities & 504 Accomodations


  • All students requesting testing accommodations must file a SSD Student
    Eligibility Form with CollegeBoard well ahead of the firts testing date.
    *(Forms are available in the Guidance Office.)

  • Once an eligibility form is filed, student with receive a Student Eligibility
    Letter, including accommodations. This letter should be kept throughout
    high school and a copy sent with the registration form each time the
    student registers for the SAT/SAT Subject Tests. Students may also
    register on line. Copies are also on file in the Guidance Office.

  • If a student has registered before for the SAT, the student can re-register
    for the SAT by phone using the student's SSD code number.

  • Call 609-771-7137

  • The student must tell the representative that he or she
    wants to re-register for the SAT with accommodations
    and give the SSD Eligibility Code.

    * CollegeBoard recommends that students fill Eligibility Forms at the end of the student's freshman year, but they may also be filed later.